Contract and Permanent Position
ecosysBiz is currently partnering with a global technology organisation. Our client has international reach, with companies from multiple locations.
Our client is looking for innovative solutions to disrupt the industry and enhance customer experience.
Our client has enjoyed a number of years of growth by mainly acquiring other business in multiple geographies and is looking to double in size over the coming years.
We are currently looking to hire an exceptional Project Manager who has a background delivering business process improvement, process change and/or large technology projects either as part of technology transformation programme or business side projects to deliver operational benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Extensive project management experience (over 5 years)
- Experience working within the automotive industry.
- Ensure robust business case exists and review as necessary
- Manage project risks, issues and opportunities.
- Create and maintain project documentation.
- Forecast and manage budgets.
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship skills
- Clear verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Manage project resource requirements.
- Quality assurance against deliverables
- Work closely with 3RD party suppliers to ensure successful project delivery
- Demonstrate knowledge of Agile methodology and experience of working in Agile teams
- Experience working on a broad range of technical solutions and has an understanding of integration and APIs
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills