Contract and Permanent Position
ecosysBiz is currently partnering with a global technology organisation. Our client has international reach, with companies from multiple locations.
Our client is looking for innovative solutions to disrupt the industry and enhance customer experience.
Our client has enjoyed a number of years of growth by mainly acquiring other business in multiple geographies and is looking to double in size over the coming years.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Undertake analysis to understand technology requirements.
- Experience in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Collaborate with SMEs and Solution Architects and Data
- Modellers/Architects to ensure the technical designs are accurate and will meet requirements.
- Define BRDs, and MVPs as part of Agile programme.
- Ensure that deliverables are aligned with organisational goals.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Technical capability to work across technology and data solutions
- Demonstrate knowledge of Agile methodology and experience of working in Agile teams
- Experience working on a broad range of technical solutions and has an understanding of integration and APIs
- Experience in business process modelling, documenting using tools such as Visio, Miro, Gliffy
- Ability to present technical concepts and solutions to non-technical audiences
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills